Comparison Deck gaurds installed on HRX w/pics

stygz

Threads
That just convinced me to order a set of those for myself. I just picked up a HRX217HYA and I have a ton of the really rough landscaping bricks in my yard around my flower beds and such. LOVE that mower by the way. I've always been a snapper guy, then I stumbled across this on Craig's list. Very very little use, a old man owned it previously. The price was very good, and I couldn't have passed on it.

View attachment 22087

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Lawn looks nice. Judging by your cut length, is that Bermuda grass?

Myamada1230

Threads
Well, I just got my deck guards installed, they look pretty good

image-2973530034.png

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Mystik2stroke

Threads
For a couple of other "tune-up" parts (for gcv160's)there is a 2 stage (with foam pre-cleaner)air filter kit that is direct fit, and the gxv190 alloy cast valve cover that bolts right up, nice.:thumbsup:

Supalazy

Threads
Short of calling Honda does anyone know the part number for the guards? The dealer I bought it from wasn't familiar with them and I guess I could get them to order a pair, it's just a 1.5 hr drive each way. Tried Northern T and that was a joke. I saw were someone ordered them from boats .net but that was years ago and I do not see it. Thx in advance!

Supalazy

Threads
Dang I always forget about google, there are many places that sell them. The part number is 06761VH7000AH Deck Edge Guard Kit, for future reference.