Comparison Deck gaurds installed on HRX w/pics

pmillen

Threads
Loading and unloading on trailer, going over curbs, tree roots, rocks

Oh. I don't have that stuff. I have walls, though. I don't think I'll install them.

GregGA

Threads
Oh. I don't have that stuff. I have walls, though. I don't think I'll install them.

Aw come on:eek: Other than a spark arrestor, what other "accessories" can we install on our HRX's? Think about it. I'm sure you could find SOMETHING to run into:smile:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Again can of chrome spray paint.

Giblet

Threads
I'd opt for having a remote start with digital passcode, rpm/tach gauge, oil temp, valve chamber temp and degree spark advance. Essentially, a full gauge setup discretely tied into mower handle. Such a gauge package would have flash storage with a USB port so you can replay such on your pc.

Threads
I'd opt for having a remote start with digital passcode, rpm/tach gauge, oil temp, valve chamber temp and degree spark advance. Essentially, a full gauge setup discretely tied into mower handle. Such a gauge package would have flash storage with a USB port so you can replay such on your pc.

Some Snapper mowers have a digital monitor on the handle with the time of day, hour meter, and when it's time to change your oil, etc. That's a start, but I don't know how long the display would hold up with all of the vibrating! :rolleyes:

snapper react.jpg snapper react 2.jpg

Myamada1230

Threads
That just convinced me to order a set of those for myself. I just picked up a HRX217HYA and I have a ton of the really rough landscaping bricks in my yard around my flower beds and such. LOVE that mower by the way. I've always been a snapper guy, then I stumbled across this on Craig's list. Very very little use, a old man owned it previously. The price was very good, and I couldn't have passed on it.

image-2665541327.png

Sent from my iPhone using LMF