Murray Mowers

CajunCub

Threads
Well OT, I do only have 30 YEARS experience with lawn, commercial, industrial & rental equipment (Mower, Saws, Trimmers, Blowers, Generators, Pumps, Log Splitters, Chipper Shredder, Tractors, Dozers, Esquivators, Pressure Washers, Concrete Trowles, ECT) I hold a Master Tech. Certification in about 14 different "Engine "manufactors. I was the Shop Manager for the largest Rental Epuipment Co. in the southeastern United States. I could have you completely disassemble your mower, put it in boxes and send it to me, & I could rebuild it Blindfolded!
I do know Murrays' and ANY other kind of equipment (USA or Japanese Built)...A Murray is a Cheap piece of CRAP, with or without you owning one!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
The only way to keep a Murray in good condition is to not use it, no kidding...just buy one and watch it sit there & don't ever crank it up....it'll NEVER break!:laughing:
Just don't be a "cheap-o" next time, Buy a Good Mower!

As far as YOU, SOB......:laughing: ANY mower can be a good mower if cared for, and used for what it was really designed for......not what it looks like.........

So back off of Murray..We aren't all millionaires.

Opposed twin

Threads
CajunCub said:
Well OT, I do only have 30 YEARS experience with lawn, commercial, industrial & rental equipment (Mower, Saws, Trimmers, Blowers, Generators, Pumps, Log Splitters, Chipper Shredder, Tractors, Dozers, Esquivators, Pressure Washers, Concrete Trowles, ECT) I hold a Master Tech. Certification in about 14 different "Engine "manufactors. I was the Shop Manager for the largest Rental Epuipment Co. in the southeastern United States. I could have you completely disassemble your mower, put it in boxes and send it to me, & I could rebuild it Blindfolded!
I do know Murrays' and ANY other kind of equipment (USA or Japanese Built)...A Murray is a Cheap piece of CRAP, with or without you owning one!

Good for u (sarcasm) I do not care nor do I believe u..... U have ur opinion and I have mine. Let's not be rude to eachother and end this discussion here...agreed?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads

That's really a nice bio......you lookin for a freakin JOB? :laughing:

I don't give a CRAP if you're the president of the US!!!!! I know Murrays can be good mowers if you buy right, treat them right! If you don't agree, your book learnin and fancy creds mean SQUAT with me! You are little more than a freakin little salesman pushing some overpriced crap on some shmuck who can't afford it!!

Opposed twin

Threads
Wow wow wow here guys I can afford it but I spend my money wisly (or try to) hahaha usually succesful and with the 3 Murrays I hav they were great buys

Opposed twin

Threads
But thank you for understanding the situation and his ignorance and defending murrays

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
But thank you for understanding the situation and his ignorance and defending murrays

I have snapper as my avatar for a reason: I 'snap'!!!!!

This is a forum.....have fun! I don't hate you, or anyone here.......we are sparrin...funnin....messin around.....(mainly because this moron got me good - I beleived he mistook your quote for mine......he wants action...LOL)

Just calm and realize this is all play.

I DO think any tractor can be a good tractor, if cared for right.

Don't go away.......you belong....:biggrin:

CajunCub

Threads
OT, you win.....Thank You so much for your in depth reseach into the quality of Wal Mart lawn equipment maintance products!

Last edited:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
OT, you win.....Thank You so much for your in depth reseach into the quality of Wal Mart lawn equipment maintance products!

Ummm, last year I purchased a "Brute" brand self propelled walk behind mower at Menards, that chain also sells them as well as Wally World does. After a very minimal amount of use (2 hours at most) I wanted to change the oil, and I found the majority of the nuts attached to the bolts of the parts holding the deck and frame together were either loose or missing. I reported on the situation here. Lock washers and/or locknuts would have prevented the problem, but I guess that is too much of an expense for Murray, OOPS, Brute to handle. I just hope the situation with the hardware doesn't reflect on the rest of the mower.