Murray Mowers

indypower

Threads
You couldn't pay me to take another piece of crap Murray. Bad design, unreliable.

Opposed twin

Threads
And Murray has great designs, there long lasting, and very reiliable,u just have to kno how to take care of them

CajunCub

Threads
The only way to keep a Murray in good condition is to not use it, no kidding...just buy one and watch it sit there & don't ever crank it up....it'll NEVER break!:laughing:
Just don't be a "cheap-o" next time, Buy a Good Mower!

Opposed twin

Threads
If u were smart in this area u would know "good and bad" plus I garuntee u never worked on a murray.....I own several riders and a lot of small engines,and run a Murray 18.5hp twin 46" inch deck commercially for 3yrs mowing over 15 acres a week and have never had a problem, u just have to know how to run and maintain riders,small engines etc. And if u r impling deeres as "good" than ur outta ur mind,cause Deere has terrible designs,trust me if worked on them for years

Opposed twin

Threads
And about cub cadets....I hope u enjoy urs and it's old...cause the new ones are by MTD which everything they make is awful and very cheapy just because u pay more don't mean it's better quality

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
And about cub cadets....I hope u enjoy urs and it's old...cause the new ones are by MTD which everything they make is awful and very cheapy just because u pay more don't mean it's better quality

Cubs have been made since 1980 by MTD solely. The cub cadet line was sold by IH to MTD at that time........any questions?

That'd include the red-and -black ones with DIESELS, since it was MTD that were the ones to put diesels in Cubs, NOT IH.........

Check your ignorance and prejudice at the door..........