biologyman

biologyman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am from N/W Alabama small town, retired school teacher. I also have a lawn and garden service that has been in operation since '92. I set it up for my sons to earn money while in H.S.
We have Dixon ztr mowers and Echo trimmers, blowers and edgers. These tools gives very good service. I think the Dixon mower has the best mower decks I have never had to replace a bearing on the mandrels nor repair the decks due to breaks and warping. In addition to lawn mowing I also prepare gardens for planting in the spring with my Tiller (72" Land Pride) with either My MF 253 or my restored Oliver 550. I also prepare lawns for sowing or sodding according to homeowner preference.
Some one form Auburn WAR EAGLE was inquiring about someone form Alabama being on this forum. I am from AUBURN. You have to live in Alabama (the state) to understand that statement.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am from N/W Alabama small town, retired school teacher. I also have a lawn and garden service that has been in operation since '92. I set it up for my sons to earn money while in H.S.
We have Dixon ztr mowers and Echo trimmers, blowers and edgers. These tools gives very good service. I think the Dixon mower has the best mower decks I have never had to replace a bearing on the mandrels nor repair the decks due to breaks and warping. In addition to lawn mowing I also prepare gardens for planting in the spring with my Tiller (72" Land Pride) with either My MF 253 or my restored Oliver 550. I also prepare lawns for sowing or sodding according to homeowner preference.
Some one form Auburn WAR EAGLE was inquiring about someone form Alabama being on this forum. I am from AUBURN. You have to live in Alabama (the state) to understand that statement.

I know "War Eagle" is the battle cry of the Auburn Tigers but I'm still not sure that I understand those last sentences. I do spend my weekends in Alabama (Cleburne County, north of I-20, near the GA/AL line.)

Welcome to the forum. Now let's talk some yard equipment.:biggrin: