Are you a member of the NRA ?

Are you a member of the NRA ?

• Total voters

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I hope I am never put in a situation that I would have to shoot a person.

This past summer a couple of guys got robbed for their blowers. The thief put a gun to a workers face while his buddy took the blowers.

I would have shot them both. Not because they took my blower but because they put a gun in my face.

I would think if I had a gun in my face it would surely be a YES SIR. They have the draw on you. Don't be a hero. Sure not worth any of your equipment which is replaceable but your life isn't. Did they find the jerks, I sure hope so, and also I feel very sorry victim here. If they did find then I sure hope they got the max for armed robbery.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would think if I had a gun in my face it would surely be a YES SIR. They have the draw on you. Don't be a hero. Sure not worth any of your equipment which is replaceable but your life isn't. Did they find the jerks, I sure hope so, and also I feel very sorry victim here. If they did find then I sure hope they got the max for armed robbery.

Nobody's life is worth killing over stuff. If you think your crap is worth ending someone's life there is something wrong with you. That makes you more of a thug than them. Karma always comes around for them and you can buy new ****

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Nobody's life is worth killing over stuff. If you think your crap is worth ending someone's life there is something wrong with you. That makes you more of a thug than them. Karma always comes around for them and you can buy new ****

I said the same thing here but in different words. Agree 100% So why do you need a gun to mow your lawn? Didn't know that things are that bad in USA? I got into this same subject on this forum before. Some one said that they had poison snakes in their lawn and they needed a gun to kill them now I can under stand that reason. I can hear my neighbors now if I was shooting a gun at snakes well I was mowing, they would think I was a nut case.

possum

Threads
No. Not a member. Do not carry a firearm when mowing a lawn. Very hot and humid here in mowing season. I cannot imagine where it could be carried. Cannot imagine where it would be put every time I needed to lay down to clean or service something. I do not even know if it would be legal to walk on someones property with a CC. I do know most of the buildings here in town say no firearms. would take a lot of putting it on and taking it off while going around town I would think. For example. a person runs down to the gas station, then the Pharmacy, then Dollar General, then the Napa store, the city building, the city area for dumping yard waste, the fire department building, the bar or any eating place, grocery store, dentist and doctors office, barber shop. Most places here do not let folks carry firearms into.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
No. Not a member. Do not carry a firearm when mowing a lawn. Very hot and humid here in mowing season. I cannot imagine where it could be carried. Cannot imagine where it would be put every time I needed to lay down to clean or service something. I do not even know if it would be legal to walk on someones property with a CC. I do know most of the buildings here in town say no firearms. would take a lot of putting it on and taking it off while going around town I would think. For example. a person runs down to the gas station, then the Pharmacy, then Dollar General, then the Napa store, the city building, the city area for dumping yard waste, the fire department building, the bar or any eating place, grocery store, dentist and doctors office, barber shop. Most places here do not let folks carry firearms into.

Sounds to me like you have some common sense on top of it all. :thumbsup:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads

Kansas law says that the no firearm signs don't have force of law, which means they can ask you to leave, and if you refuse they can have you charged with trespassing. If you are carrying concealed correctly they won't know if you are carrying or not. Most CCL holders refuse to do business with any place that is posted, unless there is no alternative.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
A sign on the door saying no firearms
Means rob us as no one here has a gun.

Mikel1

Threads
Yes, a proud member and I am an avid deer hunter.