Hello everyone

Threads
Was just surfing and found this site. I am a dealer with 30 years invested. Maybe I can help with repairs and maybe I can learn some news tricks.:smile:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Was just surfing and found this site. I am a dealer with 30 years invested. Maybe I can help with repairs and maybe I can learn some news tricks.:smile:

HELLO fifthstring27030... ( is that a banjo reference?)

GOOD to have folks 'in the business' on board, it is some times easy to overlook why things are the way they are when viewed only from the consumer angle... businesses and business people usually have good reason to do what they do ...
Not only can you help with repairs ... you can remind us of that occasionally. This is a very friendly group for the most part, and a very 'social' fun atmosphere... :smile:KennyV

noma

Threads
Fifthstring 27030

Welcome aboard .What make were you a dealer for so we know what brand you are a expert in , you we a dealer for quite a long time glad to have you along with ous.::eek:

Threads
HELLO fifthstring27030... ( is that a banjo reference?)

GOOD to have folks 'in the business' on board, it is some times easy to overlook why things are the way they are when viewed only from the consumer angle... businesses and business people usually have good reason to do what they do ...
Not only can you help with repairs ... you can remind us of that occasionally. This is a very friendly group for the most part, and a very 'social' fun atmosphere... :smile:KennyV

5 string bass

Threads
Fifthstring 27030

Welcome aboard .What make were you a dealer for so we know what brand you are a expert in , you we a dealer for quite a long time glad to have you along with ous.::eek:

Thanks Still a dealer sell Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Honda, Stihl, Troy-Bilt, Bob-Cat, We service almost every brand.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks Still a dealer sell Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Honda, Stihl, Troy-Bilt, Bob-Cat, We service almost every brand.

Stihl is a very fine brand. I have two of their saws and am in the market for a pole saw. I also have a Honda-powered brush mower.

Welcome.

lizard

Threads
PLEASE TELL US ALL YOU KNOW AS YOU CANNOT BUY WISDOM!:confused2: