Concrete.

Threads
I mixed up, and poured 1120 lbs of concrete yesterday out of a wheel barrow, and mixed it with an old goose neck hoe. I am glad that is done, and over with.:eek:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Guessing the back may be a little sore today? If you used bagged concrete were the bags 60# or 80#?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Better you then me Just does not sound like a lot of fun

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Threads
Guessing the back may be a little sore today? If you used bagged concrete were the bags 60# or 80#?

80 lb bags it was an anchor for the rebar that holds the carport down/ retaining wall for gravel on the down hill side your right the shoulders, and back are letting me know about it today.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
80 lb bags it was an anchor for the rebar that holds the carport down/ retaining wall for gravel on the down hill side your right the shoulders, and back are letting me know about it today.

Back pain isn't a good sign but other than that, I like a project that gives me a workout. I did a lot of mowing over the weekend -- all walk-behind. It feels good to get back into that for the first time this year. Dealing with firewood is one of the best workouts that also produces something of value.

Threads
Back pain isn't a good sign but other than that, I like a project that gives me a workout. I did a lot of mowing over the weekend -- all walk-behind. It feels good to get back into that for the first time this year. Dealing with firewood is one of the best workouts that also produces something of value.

Yep its better than being trapped in the house because of the cold weather.:thumbsup:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
I mixed up, and poured 1120 lbs of concrete yesterday out of a wheel barrow, and mixed it with an old goose neck hoe. I am glad that is done, and over with.:eek:

You have way more ambition that I have.:ashamed::wink::laughing: