Consumer Report Ratings

ketron47

Threads
CR has rated the Troy-Bilt Mustang 42" and 50" highest in their Lawn Tractor ZTR cat.. The Troy-Bilt Colt models were rated the lowest. FYI

katy

Forum Newbie
Threads
:thumbsup: hmm,interesting ratings, garden equipment is very important nowadays,cause everybody wants to have a beautiful lawn, so maybe you ve helped somebody by your post.

ziti

Threads
I've been reading Consumer Reports magazine for years now. Generally, I think it's a good place to start when you are interested in buying just about any product they test and review. But, they do make mistakes. They gave my new 03' Jeep Liberty high
marks and a recommened buy in the April car issue. Unfortunately, they should have taken a closer look at the plastic gas tank mounted between the rear axle and bumper. Alot of people have died in gas tank fires from rear end collisions. You would think Chrysler/Jeep would have learned something from the 70's era Ford Pinto. Or, at least Consumer Reports should have. If an Administrator on the Forum wants to move this reply to another thread, that's A-okay with me.