Worktunes and a sun hat

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you guys know of a source to buy a pretty large sun hat that can be work with a Worktunes headphone? I love my Worktunes but need more sun protection than a regular baseball type cap. Anybody got an idea where I can find such a product?

Parkmower

Threads
Know what you mean. I wear a ball cap work tunes and a collared shirt with the collar up.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you guys know of a source to buy a pretty large sun hat that can be work with a Worktunes headphone? I love my Worktunes but need more sun protection than a regular baseball type cap. Anybody got an idea where I can find such a product?

hwl

HatWorld.com
A boonie hat you can snap up the sides so your headphones can fit over it. Seeing as how you are from L.A. (Lower Alabama) I thought you might like this style. Either that or get any wide brimmed hat and lay the headphones around the back of your neck.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought mine at a feed store, wide brim, straw hat.
I don' know what work tunes are, but you may need a chin strap to hold your hat on if it accomodates this device. I think that would "cut in" to my "comfort level".
What about ear buds and a mp3 player for hot weather?

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Worktunes are headphones for noise suppression that may incorporate a radio and/or mp3 player. I prefer a straw hat also but they don't work with headphones, earbuds yes.

s7_229837_999_02

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is my straw hat. I like the tinted brim and it's cool. :cool::cool:

4570.jpg

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Worktunes are headphones for noise suppression that may incorporate a radio and/or mp3 player. I prefer a straw hat also but they don't work with headphones, earbuds yes.

s7_229837_999_02

I really enjoy my Work tunes. I worked a lot of years in a factory setting and am blessed to have as much hearing left as I do. I attribute that to wearing hearing protection as much as I could. Running a mower or trimmer or blower I still try yo wear it as much as possible and being able to listen to the radio makes for a better day.

Threads

I wear headphones with the hats I usually get a TSC if you have to cut a little hole for the antenna if I see you I promise I wont laugh.....

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Since I started this thread this is what I came up with. It is not real fashionable but I believe it will work great if the hat brim is big enough. It is supposed to be an ideal sun hat. It was given to me several years by an old surveyor that had retired and had several of them.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

What y'all think?