What is your favorite landscaping job?

lawnguy1

Threads
Na the only thing I can drink when I'm cutting is water. I know a lot of guys who do though

cobra2k1

Threads
What I really like is taking a blank, bare back yard and creating a cool design that includes alot of plantings etc. I did a 20x20 custom patio for one of my Moms co-workers using stone pavers. Surrounding it with some cool white marble in a oval design with beds extending out from that on both sides. Man that was a awesome project...had to get it "just right"..alot of hours but after all the plants were in (annuals and perennials) bushes, it was AWESOME. I really dig the feeling of looking at a project, taking someones vision and making it a reality..look at it and see what I accomplished..also when the client pays the bill helps too with the euphoria :cool:

Threads
What I really like is taking a blank, bare back yard and creating a cool design that includes alot of plantings etc. I did a 20x20 custom patio for one of my Moms co-workers using stone pavers. Surrounding it with some cool white marble in a oval design with beds extending out from that on both sides. Man that was a awesome project...had to get it "just right"..alot of hours but after all the plants were in (annuals and perennials) bushes, it was AWESOME. I really dig the feeling of looking at a project, taking someones vision and making it a reality..look at it and see what I accomplished..also when the client pays the bill helps too with the euphoria :cool:

We would love to see pictures of any projects you have done in the past, if you have any. It seems like you are going to be a valuable member of the forum since you have a lot of knowledge about landscaping AND equipment! :thumbsup:
:welcome:

cobra2k1

Threads
We would love to see pictures of any projects you have done in the past, if you have any. It seems like you are going to be a valuable member of the forum since you have a lot of knowledge about landscaping AND equipment! :thumbsup:
:welcome:

I think I can arrange that :thumbsup: Thanks for the welcome! :cool: