What is your favorite landscaping job?

Bomba

Threads
Yeah, the only other downside to a Zero Turn is that it is more difficult(but not impossible) to sip on a cold one "while mowing". Mine does have a cup-holder built in to the left gas tank which tells me that drinking while mowing is "encouraged" by the manufacturer. But the lap bar design tends to occupy both hands to control the ZTR:0(
I'm practicing putting one hand(the right one) in the middle of the lap bars when on a long straight run and grabbing a drink of my nice cold Michelob Ultra with the left hand, but it sure was easier with a steering wheel on the old lawn tractor. I figure I'll have that lap bar technique perfected by the end of this mowing season:0)

I live in north Georgia and in July when I've been on my ZTR for a few hours the only thing that stops me in that heat is a cold one. There are no police officers and no checkpoints. Just me and my floating deck on my property.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I live in north Georgia and in July when I've been on my ZTR for a few hours the only thing that stops me in that heat is a cold one. There are no police officers and no checkpoints. Just me and my floating deck on my property.

Bomba,
As far as I know there "is" a DUI(Driving Under the Influence) law here in Tennessee, but no MUI(Mowing Under the Influence) law on the books as of yet:0)

X-man

Threads
Bomba,
As far as I know there "is" a DUI(Driving Under the Influence) law here in Tennessee, but no MUI(Mowing Under the Influence) law on the books as of yet:0)

Yeah, you can get arrested for drinking while driving a lawn mower.

I'm guilty of that.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, you can get arrested for drinking while driving a lawn mower.

I'm guilty of that.

LOL.....I have this picture in my mind of X-man weaving around his yard on his mower with a police cruiser(lights & sirens blaring) chasing him:0)

X-man

Threads
LOL.....I have this picture in my mind of X-man weaving around his yard on his mower with a police cruiser(lights & sirens blaring) chasing him:0)

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:drink:

Threads
Yeah, the only other downside to a Zero Turn is that it is more difficult(but not impossible) to sip on a cold one "while mowing". Mine does have a cup-holder built in to the left gas tank which tells me that drinking while mowing is "encouraged" by the manufacturer. But the lap bar design tends to occupy both hands to control the ZTR:0(
I'm practicing putting one hand(the right one) in the middle of the lap bars when on a long straight run and grabbing a drink of my nice cold Michelob Ultra with the left hand, but it sure was easier with a steering wheel on the old lawn tractor. I figure I'll have that lap bar technique perfected by the end of this mowing season:0)

It would be a lot easier if you had a Walker mower or the Exmark Navigator where you only need one hand to control the lap bars! :tongue:
walker mower.jpg walker mower 2.jpg

X-man

Threads
Just be like me (and Hank Hill).

Drive a lawn tractor like mine while drinking beer and cooking with propane gas.

Just make sure you're not driving in the road. My friends have caught me veering down the road before :laughing:

Bomba

Threads
Bomba,

Oh ok. I'd better keep it covered up with a coozie (spell check). I have one you put the beer can into that makes it look like a coke can.

lawnguy1

Threads
Haha can't tell you how many clients I have who offer me a beer every time I mow their yard