New guy...

4wheelin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Been looking for a nice ZT for my wife to use :thumbsup: and thought I would join to get some ideas from you professional folks.

Now, after reading for a couple of days, I'm wondering if I did the right thing....I have a feeling I'm gonna drive the local salesmen crazy with all my questions!

Anyhow, "howdy" from Oklahoma!

scott47429

Threads
welcome to the LMF and i dont think you will drive them crazy with questions if they are really wanting to sell you a ZTR they will stick with you and answer all your questions one thing to remember is always find a dealer thats close to you dont buy from a big box store ( Lowes Tractor Supply ) places like that the mowers you will get there wont be as good and you wont get the service that you will with a dealer even though they say you will dont fall for it and check to see if your dealer will let you take it home and try it first most of them will and remember to that you can always look for a good deal on a used one as well i got a great deal on my used Exmark been very happy with it so good luck

4wheelin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the advice Scott.

I actually have just two choices....John Deere or Kubota. Neither have much of a selection for used.

Between the two I am looking at the JD z655 and the Kubota Kommander 127s. Both are 54" cut. The JD is about $500 more than the Kubota.

Parts dept at JD have been great...have not had to use the serv. dept. The Kubota people seem nice but I have no experience with them at all.

So.....descisions, descisions.