What makes a lawn "perfect" in your eyes?

What makes a lawn "perfect?"

• Perfect green color

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Trimmed and groomed to perfection

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Free of weeds

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • No brown spots or dirt patches

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Integrated landscape design

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

Bulldawg

Forum Newbie
Threads
The perfect lawn --- the part I fenced off and put the cows in so they could mow it for me :biggrin:

benski

Threads
The real "perfect" lawn for me is my neighbor's. He has a lawn service and gardeners that come in weekly.:biggrin: No bills, and I get to look at it. In all seriousness, I think all the components listed as options weigh equally for me. I really do think a nicely mowed lawn looks great, and all the other stuff counts too.:cool:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
The real "perfect" lawn for me is my neighbor's. He has a lawn service and gardeners that come in weekly.:biggrin: No bills, and I get to look at it. In all seriousness, I think all the components listed as options weigh equally for me. I really do think a nicely mowed lawn looks great, and all the other stuff counts too.:cool:
I agree! :smile:

Oddball

Threads
"All of the above" needs to be an option in the poll. That would be my answer. They're all equally important and all neccessary for the "perfect" lawn, IMHO.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am still on my quest to find the perfect lawn or yard

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Many people spend a lot of time taking care of their lawns and striving to maintain the "perfect" lawn. But what defines "perfect" in your eyes? Is it the perfect color? Freshly cut and groomed? Free of weeds? No brown or dirt patches? Or how about a lawn that has some pretty landscape designs and features?

To settle the score, I've created a poll, but of course, you're welcome to discuss it as well. :laughing:

Definitely in my opinion it is no dirt patches. If you have dirt patches you have no lawn, all the other choices you still have a lawn even if it is a weedy lawn. Just my 2 :2cents: :biggrin:

Threads
I would say green, nicely edged, and nice stripes from mowing.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Detail work makes the perfect lawn. Without detail work you only have a patch of green grass.

Threads
Detail work makes the perfect lawn. Without detail work you only have a patch of green grass.

Or just grass....sometimes it isn't even green! And sometimes it's not even grass....just weeds! (like our lawn!):laughing::laughing: