Buying Advice Investigation: Buying a Robotic Mower or Not

chenshaohong

Threads
Hello everyone, my name is Tracy, i want to do the business of robotic mowers they are not husqvarna's, not lawnbott but a small brand you may never heard, cheaper and the stability of machine is guaranteed after many times running on the lawn. I need some advice or information from you guys here to help me think about it. Will you guys buy one or not? reasons? is the market start to grow? I have asked my friends my neighbour but i need more professional advices from this forum, thank you in advance!:confused2::confused2::confused2:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Hello everyone, my name is Tracy, i want to do the business of robotic mowers they are not husqvarna's, not lawnbott but a small brand you may never heard, cheaper and the stability of machine is guaranteed after many times running on the lawn. I need some advice or information from you guys here to help me think about it. Will you guys buy one or not? reasons? is the market start to grow? I have asked my friends my neighbour but i need more professional advices from this forum, thank you in advance!:confused2::confused2::confused2:

I would not it would take HUMAN jobs away and also it would take the fun out of mowing :thumbsup:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Does someone not agree?:ashamed:

Sorry but as long as there are lawn mower that run on gas and gas for them to run on I will till the day I die just my 2 cents I don't really like anything electrical for mowing my lawn or others with :thumbsup::wink:

chenshaohong

Threads
Sorry but as long as there are lawn mower that run on gas and gas for them to run on I will till the day I die just my 2 cents I don't really like anything electrical for mowing my lawn or others with :thumbsup::wink:

Understood, you really get fun with your tools on your lawn:laughing:

chenshaohong

Threads
I'm sure there are lots of people out there that like robotic mowers! Lawnbott User Reviews

Thank you, sir but i think those user reviews are 2 or 3 years ago at least what about now. anyway there is some people using robotic mowers but really few, right? And where did they get their robotic mowers, online shops like amazon.com or a real shop on the street, do you guys see any robotic mower shops at your location?