Husqvarna 125 B blower won't keep running after starting

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Husqvarna 125 B blower won't keep running after starting
As a 35 year wrench turner on OPE, I say you were very rude. The way you phrased your replies were uncalled for. There's always someone better than you with knowledge and abilities to Dx and repair these small engines. Don't bother replying to me with your uneducated blathering. Poof.

Another in-and-outer.
Maybe the same guy??

Bert may be curt, but he is extremely knowledgeable and will openly share his knowledge and experience with anybody!
(I know you don't need me to stand up for you, Bertman; just contributing my $.02.)

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Oliver, you read one thread and now you are the person that knows more than the rest of the techs who have been helping people for thousands of posts. Your 35 years of turning wrenches should have prepared you for a better response that you gave. You were probably the engineer who designed the graphite head gasket for the overhead valve engines, which keeps blowing because there isn’t enough material in between the cylinder and valve chamber. Are you a guy who knows how to lift his skirt to get the job done or another “one and done guy”, who likes to throw stones and then runs to mommy saying he is being picked on?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As a 35 year wrench turner on OPE, I say you were very rude. The way you phrased your replies were uncalled for. There's always someone better than you with knowledge and abilities to Dx and repair these small engines. Don't bother replying to me with your uneducated blathering. Poof.

Rudeness like beauty & art is very much in the mind of the viewer.
So if you find the response I gave unpalitable uneducated then kindly put your fingers to the keyboard and type the response you believe Daubber should have received .
Then he and poster like SLH350 & of course Bully killer plus all future readers can ignore what I posted and go directly to your substantially better response.
I am always ready & willing to learn, it is why i came here in the first place and because I was educated in a science / engineering decipline I am always very happy to be shown to be or proven to be wrong.
Which of course is a very powerful method of education so we all await you showing us how you believe it should be done

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
nothing-any-cry-for-help-ecard-someecards (Small).jpg