5 to 7 yards a week

jmade

Forum Newbie
Threads
I cut 5 to 7 yards a week and I am looking for a new walk behind mower. Is it necessary to buy a commercial mower? Should I buy a toro or snapper?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I cut 5 to 7 yards a week and I am looking for a new walk behind mower. Is it necessary to buy a commercial mower? Should I buy a toro or snapper?

That depends on your intentions. Are you looking to add more clients and turn it into a business or staying with 5 to 7 yards a week? If you're staying at 5 to 7 then a Toro or a Honda would work fine but if you're looking too expand you may want to consider something in the commercial line.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads

Have you though about the Toro timemaster a $900 mower but really c:thumbsup::cool:ool

tractorslinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
I cut 5 to 7 yards a week and I am looking for a new walk behind mower. Is it necessary to buy a commercial mower? Should I buy a toro or snapper?[/
I would look into the exmark commercial 30. Its the commer ial version of the toro timemaster.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
How much is this one ric ??? :thumbsup:

I don't think you really want to know that. It and the Exmark which is basically the same thing and IMO are probably the two best self propelled on the market today for someone in the Commercial field. The problem is they both carry a real hefty price tag, The Toro Turf Master is running $1799.00 the Exmark I believe is in the same ballpark.

possum

Threads
I like the way they have that Toro unit caged in around the engine.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I like the way they have that Toro unit caged in around the engine.

Exmark is just about the same mower. The spec's on it and the Toro are real close.

Exmark.png