New guy...

geezer2

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry I'm slow to introducing myself. Wife had surgery a couple weeks ago and I've been occupied with her. She's doing well. My rider seized last fall and I have a half acre to maintain. At 61 I wasn't thrilled about a walk behind, but my finances dictated otherwise. After researching, I settled on this mower. I've included a couple of pics. I'll be adding more info later, but it's 52 degrees and I'd rather be ridin than mowing or typing. Geezer:wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1172.jpg
    IMG_1172.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1171.jpg
    IMG_1171.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 6

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF...
Sometimes the extra steps you get from a walk behind will pay off... sometimes you will just get tired. You will have to let us know what way it works out...
Your mower is a very popular model, so it should last a while... :smile:KennyV

Threads
Sorry I'm slow to introducing myself. Wife had surgery a couple weeks ago and I've been occupied with her. She's doing well. My rider seized last fall and I have a half acre to maintain. At 61 I wasn't thrilled about a walk behind, but my finances dictated otherwise. After researching, I settled on this mower. I've included a couple of pics. I'll be adding more info later, but it's 52 degrees and I'd rather be ridin than mowing or typing. Geezer:wink:

Welcome to LawnMowerForum!
That looks like a good mower!
:welcome: