Craftsman LTX1000 for $800

jakesmurray

Threads
Ok guys, I bought the craftsman for a flat $800.
This thing is a Cadillac compared to my old rider!
I think I got a good deal, it's in near mint condition and the engine runs like a dream and idles perfectly.
The guy said he bought it new from sears for "well over 2 grand" 8 years ago.
I think with proper maintenance, I will be mowing with this thing for many years to come.
I will upload some pics a little later.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Happy mowing

I know your going to be very happy with this mower.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

metz12

Threads
i figured you would buy it. thats a great deal.

Threads
Ok guys, I bought the craftsman for a flat $800.
This thing is a Cadillac compared to my old rider!
I think I got a good deal, it's in near mint condition and the engine runs like a dream and idles perfectly.
The guy said he bought it new from sears for "well over 2 grand" 8 years ago.
I think with proper maintenance, I will be mowing with this thing for many years to come.
I will upload some pics a little later.

Sweet! Can't wait to see pictures! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jakesmurray

Threads
Well guys, almost 6 1/2 years later, I have sold the LTX1000. Now that I have an apartment, I no longer need a mower. This thing was great when I used it mow yards in high school. It never once gave me an ounce of trouble. Just regular maintenance- it always ran great. For those wondering, I got $500 out of it. The gentleman who bought it had an LT 1000 that bit the dust last week, so he was happy to have a running mower with a few upgrades over what he had. :thumbsup:

sugartooth

Threads
Is this a good deal?
It is in excellent condition. It has a 42" deck, 20 OHV Briggs, hydrostatic tranny.
It is beige in color with a 12 gauge deck.
Let me know what you think.

How does it look? How does it sound? Look for cracks in deck. Does it look like it has been taken care of? Look underneath for any oil leaks, They may haved cleaned it but missed a spot. Sounds like it could be a winner. Of course I am picky. good luck

jakesmurray

Threads
How does it look? How does it sound? Look for cracks in deck. Does it look like it has been taken care of? Look underneath for any oil leaks, They may haved cleaned it but missed a spot. Sounds like it could be a winner. Of course I am picky. good luck

That was 6 years ago when I purchased this mower. It turned out to be a great buy! :cool: