Gas cans?

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've used these No-Spill cans, and they are quite nice. The larger 5-gallon version does tend to chug and "inhale/exhale" when really full...but never spills a drop

Product Features

No-Spill-Trio.jpg

Caveat: I work for Honda, who sells the No-Spill cans...

I like those as well. Have used them with great success.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have gone to 58 Volt battery handheld equipment to get away from needing a gas can as much as possible also.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here in Wisconsin you must by law carry metal gas cans. State troupers can and will pull over lawn company's and do an inspection. This is another reason why I turn in no-name grass cutters into the dept. of agriculture. Lol

Two more reasons I am surely glad I don't live in Wisconsin.

Steel cans required and people that have to turn the competition into the law to compete.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Steel cans are a good idea.
Trailers overturn , catch fire or gas cans just plain bounce around & split.
The plastic can makers do all sorts of things to show how strong their cans are,'
A mob down here regularly use a few to hold up a ramp then drive heavy things over it to show the can will not break.
But toss one out the back at 60mph and it splits like an egg when it hits the tar.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Plastic Sta-Bil leak just setting on a wooden sawhorse.

Strange smell in the garage like old stale gas. Bout never found the culprit. In the area of the strongest smell I finally saw the soaked wood of the sawhorse. I seriously suspect that'll never happen again.:laughing:

Lawn Addict
Threads
SeniorCitizen- I hear that.

I'll stick to my vintage Blitz* cans. Just for rez use only.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Old School Blitz 5 Gal..jpg
    Old School Blitz 5 Gal..jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9