Fall Bulbs?

monica123

Threads
What are your favorite fall bulbs? I love Tulips and crocuses. When you see the crocuses pop up in the spring, you know that warmer weather is on the way.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Tulips.... Tulips..... Tulips....
Love them always have. :smile:KennyV

lizard

Threads
Roses are beautifull to look at but nasty if you happen to fall into them and do yourself some damage.:mad:

Twinkle

Threads
Roses are beautifull to look at but nasty if you happen to fall into them and do yourself some damage.:mad:

I am intrigued by this post :eek:

I love everything mentioned but tulips are special. Then again I may have to order these purple crocus bulbs. They are just amazing. Oh and the hyacinths ......

lizard

Threads
Red bottle brushes are absolutely stunning to look at, but you start sneezing as they get up your nose.:eek:

monica123

Threads
I love hyacinths and they smell so lovely. I would love a whole bed of them, I love my tulips too, I usually go for stranger types like "Queen of the Night" they are black.

AndyMan

Threads
My wife likes daffodils. She kept picking the daffodils in my gardens, so I finally planted a separate garden just for her. I put in 200 bulbs the first year, and I add another hundred or so each year. She can pick as many as she wants, and it keeps her out of my gardens. :thumbsup:

monica123

Threads
Good idea! I like Daffodils too, I have yellow ones, white and yellow ones and white and peach/orange ones. I like different flower in my gardens. I would love to find black daffodils.

Green Girl

Threads
Tulips really are such a classic spring flower----and they come in so many varieties. Because they are "candy" for the deer here, however, I can't plant them in the ground. For that reason, I am experimenting with planting them in containers and wintering over the containers in my cellar.

monica123

Threads
We have many animals here, the deer don't seen to like my plants, my bigger issue is the rabbits rather than the deer. My cats keep everything else in line.