Exmark Owners Group

Threads
I just wanted to tell you that there are many groups available for people to join. There is an Exmark Owners Group. You can join this group if you have any model of an Exmark mower....from the Lazer Z zero-turn to the Commercial 30 walk-behind, if you have one, join! Even if you have turf management equipment from Exmark. You can have discussions and post pictures! The more members the better, so join below:
Exmark Owners Group: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/groups/exmark-owners.html
exmark.jpg

Last edited:

Bomba

Threads
Anybody know the best way to clean under my 60" Exmark Pioneer cutting deck? Am I gonna have to buy a jack? Thanks.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks Ric. I guess you use an air compressor to clean it? I guess I need to look up how much my exmark weighs before I buy a jack.

You have the Exmark Pioneer 60 your looking at somewhere around 950lbs I believe but you have to remember your only lifting about a third of that. My Cub Cadet comes in at 722 lbs and I use the Mojack EZ and it does a great job. I also use it on the GS at 756lbs no problem and that's a front engine.. Biggest thing is the width of your front wheels, what ever you buy make sure The jack will open to the width of the mower. The Mojack EZ wheel span measurement: 35.5" - 47.5" outside front wheel. The Mojack XT wheel span measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" outside front wheel.

Bomba

Threads
You have the Exmark Pioneer 60 your looking at somewhere around 950lbs I believe but you have to remember your only lifting about a third of that. My Cub Cadet comes in at 722 lbs and I use the Mojack EZ and it does a great job. I also use it on the GS at 756lbs no problem and that's a front engine.. Biggest thing is the width of your front wheels, what ever you buy make sure The jack will open to the width of the mower. The Mojack EZ wheel span measurement: 35.5" - 47.5" outside front wheel. The Mojack XT wheel span measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" outside front wheel.

Yes I checked out the link u provided. The Mojack looks awesome! There is a big price diff tho - $199 to $450- between the sizes. I hope the EZ will be wide enough coz it sounds like it will hold the weight no problem from what u said about you Cub.

Boit4852

Threads
Yes I checked out the link u provided. The Mojack looks awesome! There is a big price diff tho - $199 to $450- between the sizes. I hope the EZ will be wide enough coz it sounds like it will hold the weight no problem from what u said about you Cub.

After buying an Exmark Lazer Z HP 46" and struggling with how to safely lift the machine for maintenance, I finally sprung for the Mojack Pro. The reason I went with the much more expensive Pro unit was because of it's ability to handle more weight. In the future, I will replace the 46" with a much larger mower that will weigh more. The Pro unit utilizes a wide nylon strap as the lifter and a ratcheting winch that has the built in safety anti-fall. I've been using this lift for ten years now and I can't imagine living without it. Not only is blade and belt maintenance is much easier, it's very handy and safe for bringing the mower higher for valve adjustments(I have arthritis in my lower verterbrae) used in addition with a floor jack, ramps, jack stands, and blocks of wood. Safety is critical here. Having a 900 lb. machine fall on you will kill or seriously injure you. Whatever an owner chooses to use to lift their machine, please make sure that it is safe and I would also recommend utilizing a secondary method to prevent the machine falling and crushing you. Always on level and firm ground.