Kubota Zero Turns

SgRacing

Forum Newbie
Threads
Interesting, my blades are harder than the back of Super Man's head. :smile: Reason I say that is because after 50hrs they still look new, this is after hitting concrete sidewalks and cutting my large (42 X 150ft) garden back after the season.

I figured the ZD326 must have above average steel blades or I just have incredible good luck?. The Cub needed sharpening after 20hrs cut time by comparison.

Shawn

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Interesting, my blades are harder than the back of Super Man's head. :smile: Reason I say that is because after 50hrs they still look new, this is after hitting concrete sidewalks and cutting my large (42 X 150ft) garden back after the season.

I figured the ZD326 must have above average steel blades or I just have incredible good luck?. The Cub needed sharpening after 20hrs cut time by comparison.

Shawn

Mine would probably be that way as well if I were to be able to cut the same yard less than once a week. Unfortunately running it commercial it cuts a lot of tall bahiagrass and a whole lot more less than desirable places. Mine has over 80 hours on it and I have two sets of blades and I have sharpened both sets of them many times. It is a daily thing really grease the deck and sharpen the blades. I have a nylon strap I put around the front end and take a com-a-long and stand it on the end. Take the electric impact and jerk them off and put fresh sharp ones on.....

I want a set of those Oregon Gator blades for it but as of this time they do not offer them for my mower. Hopefully this year they will have them.

mullins87

Threads
ZD326=

D=Diesel
3= 300 series
26= 26hp

That makes sense, but what does the "3" series designate? I must admit I haven't kept up with Kubota's numbering scheme in the past few years.

grasswhacker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do any of you guys on this forum run Kubota Zero Turn mowers. They are very popular in our area.

howdy i have a kubota zg327 that i bought used in 2009 it had 141 hours on it and i havent had any trouble with it so far. i only use it to mow my own grass but i am very pleased with it.

Threads

Fatdaddy

Threads
Re: Kubota Zero Turns how to remove Coolant Temp gauge

I have a Kubota ZD 326 I have gauge will not work.. I changed the SENDING UNIT but that did not work....
and body know how to change the gauge.. Do I have to take OFF THE whole body cover to get to it?

I would be great full for any tips on how to get to it..

David
Tennessee

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
4 or so screws that hold the instrument panel in place. Remove and lift up.