WorkTunes hearing protection

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you guys use the 3M Worktunes hearing protection/radio while working? I bought a set and I love them. I wear them all of the time running most every piece of equipment I use.

Justlawns

Threads
I got a pair stihl ones best thing i ever bought very comfortable

Parkmower

Threads
I have had 2 sets of peltor ones. First pair had s short about a year in. Sent them in for repair and they sent me a brand new pair. And yes I love them.digital tuner with 5 presets and mp3 input. I'm usually on a machine for 1-4 hrs at a time and with these I get in the Kickin grass zone. Plus you can't hear the grass growing. Lol.
They run about $60. I been thinkin about tryin one of the other brands.

Threads
Do any of you guys use the 3M Worktunes hearing protection/radio while working? I bought a set and I love them. I wear them all of the time running most every piece of equipment I use.

I don't have ones with a radio, but I do have 3M headphones. (Along with another brand that I don't use anymore). See pictures.
3M Headphones.jpg Silencio Headphones.jpg

metz12

Threads
i use sennheiser headphones that i use with my ipod. they are sound canceling so they work well.

Threads
I tried some the over the summer that had the active noise reduction, and I didn't like the little humming noise that was supposed to eliminate the other noises....so I ended up returning them.

metz12

Threads
I tried some the over the summer that had the active noise reduction, and I didn't like the little humming noise that was supposed to eliminate the other noises....so I ended up returning them.

well i also play drums as a hobby and they work great for listening to music and playing drums too. these things are great they are like 30bucks and they are better than some of the EXPENSIVE headphones like beats by dr. dre and the souls by i think ludicris or however you spell that guys name

Threads
well i also play drums as a hobby and they work great for listening to music and playing drums too. these things are great they are like 30bucks and they are better than some of the EXPENSIVE headphones like beats by dr. dre and the souls by i think ludicris or however you spell that guys name

awesome.gif :thumbsup: