anti vibration gloves?

grnspot110

Threads
I have never heard of these? I don't understand how gloves can help the vibration. What are they made out of?

The ones I have are "gel-filled" in the palm. ~~ grnspot110

monica123

Threads
They sound like they would be awesome. I may have to check into them when these ones wear out. Are the gel ones expensive at all, or about the same price as the ones I have.

grnspot110

Threads
They sound like they would be awesome. I may have to check into them when these ones wear out. Are the gel ones expensive at all, or about the same price as the ones I have.

Not cheap, I think I gave in the mid teens ($$)/each, not pair, several years ago from Gemplers. ~~ grnspot110

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I think they are wonderful. Yes, they are a bit awkward but nothing that you can't get used to. I mean, it's not like you have to do too much when you're on a ride lawn mower.

monica123

Threads
My current ones were forty of fifty dollars as the pair, so I figured they would be costly. I do know you usually have to pay for quality, that sort of thing, you want good quality.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Fingerless bicycling gloves with gel padding work well. Also the Stihl Proscaper series gloves have a padded palm.

primerbulb120

Threads
I use Husqvarna handheld equipment and have no need for anti vibration gloves because the equipment has anti vibration handles.