Repairs 1965 huffy broadlawn

mkieffer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I am new to the forum so I don't no if I am posting this in the right place or not. I have a 1965 huffy broad lawn lawn mower that I am restoring. It was to nice to let it go any further. I am trying to get a new dash decal made but there is a line on the bottom of the decal that I can not read the first part of. It is the line with the patent numbers in it. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Threads
WELCOME TO LMF!
Since it doesn't look like the company is around anymore, I think the only way to see what it says is to find someone with the same mower. Maybe some of the old mower collectors on here have one.
Good luck! :smile:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi I am new to the forum so I don't no if I am posting this in the right place or not. I have a 1965 huffy broad lawn lawn mower that I am restoring. It was to nice to let it go any further. I am trying to get a new dash decal made but there is a line on the bottom of the decal that I can not read the first part of. It is the line with the patent numbers in it. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mike

I am guessing that it said
This product made under one or more of the following ..... :confused3:

mkieffer

Forum Newbie
Threads
This product made under one or more of the following *..... :confused3

I am guessing that this makes sense. thanks for the reply.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
This product made under one or more of the following *..... :confused3

I am guessing that this makes sense. thanks for the reply.

Your Welcome and that is the way I have seen it worded most often. Welcome to the forum as there is a lot of knowledge here for the asking. Let us know how your restoration goes and if we can be of any more help please ask. :smile:

jb4249

Threads
Maybe this will help. This is a dash from my 1965 Huffy Broadlawn.
Thanks, Ted

Attachments

• 100_6953.jpg
    100_6953.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_6954.jpg
    100_6954.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_6956.jpg
    100_6956.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 14

mkieffer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ted

Thanks for the reply that looks just like the one I have. The restore is coming well it is mostly in primer and I have bought the original paint colors. or I should say had it matched to the best of there ability. I have a the decals all drawn up in solidworks and the look just like the the factory decals. I was hopping to have it further along than it is by now but life got in the way.

Thanks again for the reply

Mike

wcbjr2002

Forum Newbie
Threads
You know that I would just paint it to look like the wooden color and let it go. Mine is scratch off also. If you are interest in selling it I would like to make an offer

Want to sell let me know