Snow throwers

touree

Threads
With winter approaching, most folks are devising ways of removing the snow that can hamper movement if not removed.

A good method to remove snow is by use of the gas engine operated stone throwers. Besides making work easier, snow throwers give you a chance to return to the comfort of your house quickly and easily.

Attachments

• Craftsman 917272072 charging pbm.jpg
    Craftsman 917272072 charging pbm.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 0

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
A good method to remove snow is by use of the gas engine operated stone throwers.

WoW this is another person from Kenya...Good to see you here.... Is there really any snow there??

And what is a "gas engine operated stone throwers"?? ... that sounds like it could be a 'fun' to operate machine....:smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
WoW this is another person from Kenya...Good to see you here.... Is there really any snow there??

And what is a "gas engine operated stone throwers"?? ... that sounds like it could be a 'fun' to operate machine....:smile:KennyV

"KENYA" imagine the fun...actually, you don't really need a specialized gadget to throw stones, any push mower, rider, lawn tractor, garden tractor, CUT, or any kind of snow blower will serve your purpose well...and when you run out of gas, just pick a stone up and start flinging...:biggrin:

eureka

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings,

i am looking for a lawn mower with snow removal capability. any help is appreciated.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the forum...
Just about any lawn/garden tractor will allow a blade or blower to be mounted.
A determining factor would be the ease of removing the mower deck...
There are some that it is not practical to swap the mower deck on and off.

If I were looking for a small blade or blower capable machine... I would most likely look for "good" older garden tractors... :smile:KennyV