Threads
  • / was wondering how many Canadians are here stop in and say hi

camaroz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bump up this thread!!
Hello all,

New to the forum from Lethbridge, Alberta.

I have a 1981 or 82 MTD Lawnflite 16HP 44 inch deck. I am planning a rebuilt as a hobby.

Bison

Threads
Hi,
i'm from Peace river area.
I used to live in Ontario's golden horse shoe for a spell,didn't find no gold there so i moved on :wink:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
i am originally from Kingston Ontario .. But just moved to bath Ontario last year nice little town right off lake Ontario quiet and a great place for my kids to grow up...so i would say i am in the middle

Hi neighbor just across the pond in NY. Are you the one to send all that snow this way?:eek:

Parkmower

Threads
I grew up across the river from Niagara on the lake. Could see Canada from my mom's family room and my bedroom. Still work in plain view of Brock's monument. And live less than 2 min to a bridge to canada.

fastback

Threads
My Mom was born in Brumtonville (spelling ?) near Sherbrooke. Does that count? BTW, she'll be 90 on Saturday. God bless her.

B10Dave

Forum Newbie
Threads
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Hi Guys. From south western Ontario near Aylmer. Collect only AC and Simplicity lawn and garden stuff. Surely there are more of us Canadians lurking on this site.:drink::drink: Beer is better on our side of the border. Have to invite our American cousins over for a taste treat. Dave:thumbsup:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Beer is better on our side of the border. Have to invite our American cousins over for a taste treat. Dave:thumbsup:

Okay Dave.... What brand beer is "the best" up there? Not that I'm a real beer connoisseur... but I do try A different beer Once a wk... just to see the variety of brews available... :smile:KennyV

B10Dave

Forum Newbie
Threads
:drink:KennyV. I don't know about " The Best Beer" up here but I drink this one mostly. It is an Ontario beer which used to be brewed in Hamilton but they were bought out by Labatt's. I like dark beers with flavour and have a hard time when on your side of the border as most American lager beers don't appeal to my taste buds. I do however like MGD enough to drink it when in Fla. for winter holidays.:thumbsup: Dave

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12