WHAT DO YOU DO WITH LEAVES IN THE FALL?

What do you do with leaves in the fall?

• Total voters

metz12

Threads
I mulch them up with my yard machines mower and burn them in my outside fire pit. If I don't feel like doing that then I just put them in a pile in the woods.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
I do none of the choices you have, as I rake and blow the leaves onto a tarp to transfer them to my burn pile to burn along with the sticks and limbs that fall also along with any other scrap wood I have. I then mix the ash in my garden.

piloto

Threads
I mow them and let them make dirt.

X-man

Threads
I use my push mowers (both are rear bagged) to suck the leaves up. Dump them in my cart and haul them down to the compost pile.

Bob E

Threads
I mulch mine right where they lay.

Does the lawn sweeper get all of the leaves up (as much as bagging them?) because some people on here say it doesn't work as well.
They work, but It will take 2-3 passes. Getting the brush height and travel speed right helps. Mulching while pulling a sweeper is a very effective combination.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I bag them while mowing and if I'm mowing in a city where there is trash pickup I put them in trash bags then put them on the curb for an extra charge, but if a city/town doesn't have trash pickup I put the leaves in my GMC dump truck and haul them off to the town dump for an extra charge.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I only do leaves where I can dispose of them on the property on nearby. Between spring and fall cleanup, I will collect in excess of 2,000 bushels and this is just six properties!!! Two of these properties have more pine needles than leaves. My Scag Tiger Cub with a collection system does a great job!!!

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I only do leaves where I can dispose of them on the property on nearby. Between spring and fall cleanup, I will collect in excess of 2,000 bushels and this is just six properties!!! Two of these properties have more pine needles than leaves. My Scag Tiger Cub with a collection system does a great job!!!

I have a client and I do the maintenance at their summer camp and once a month I go there to leaf blow just pine nettles. Sometimes twice or three times in fall and spring.