Toro super recycler 2005

coach477

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Guys,
I have a Toro Super Recycler 20055 model with a B&S 125k02-0189-b1 engine. Bought it new in 2005the problem i have is it is now very hard to start. I might have to pull 10 or 15 times. It seems like the bulb doesn't pump alot of gas when pushed. I have rebuilt the carb, change the filter gasket between the carb and filter, changed the float bowl gasket changed the bulb, cleaned the screen in the air filter housing. It still doesn't seem to pump a good volume of gas when pushed. Once it is started it runs excellent will run until i run out of gas. Do you guys think I am overlooking something.

twinfords

Threads
your air filter housing could be warped and not sealing good, double up the gasket and see what happens.

chance123

Threads
Check your primer bulb. Once the engine is running, spray some carb cleaner around the primer bulb and see if there is a change in the running engine. You might have a small air leak.

Lawnranger

Threads
your air filter housing could be warped and not sealing good, double up the gasket and see what happens.

Doubling the gasket has works for me about 60% of the time, the other 40% I end up replacing the air filter housing. Try the gasket first and hope for the best. Make sure to not over-tighten the mounting screws as this is one of the major sources of causing the housing to get warped.

coach477

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've tried everything nothing seems to work , I can start the engine the first time & then if I shut it off the engine won't start for a long time. I can hear the bulb pumping air but hear & see very little gas being pumped. Any suggestions.