Fall clean up

Threads
When do you usually start fall cleanup? And how do you do it? I use my Sthil blowers and chip it all so I can get more in my trailer. Any advice on better ways to do it? I also do not have a bagged for my mower nor do I plan on getting one.

D2hornets58

Threads
When do you usually start fall cleanup? And how do you do it? I use my Sthil blowers and chip it all so I can get more in my trailer. Any advice on better ways to do it? I also do not have a bagged for my mower nor do I plan on getting one.

If theres a lot of leaves on the lawn I usually blow most of them into a pile then get rid of it. Then i just mow over the lawn and pick up the rest of the leaves. This seems to be the quickest way for me but not sure for you because you dont have a bag for your mower.

Threads
I suck them up with my mower. And now that I have a blower I will use that also. Then I just put it at the edge of the road because the municipal workers come by and suck it up in their trucks. Sorry the second picture is blurry! :frown:
DSCN1777 - Copy (2).jpg

DSCN2038 - Copy.jpg

Leaf Removal.jpg

D2hornets58

Threads
I suck them up with my mower. And now that I have a blower I will use that also. Then I just put it at the edge of the road because the municipal workers come by and suck it up in their trucks. Sorry the second picture is blurry! :frown:
View attachment 8804

View attachment 8805

View attachment 8806

How often do they come around to suck up the leaves? Around here we are not allowed to do that. If we want them to take away the leaves I have to put them in those brown bags that you buy then they come and take them. I never use them though because it takes to much time to put the leaves in them. It would be nice if i could just put all the leaves on the side of the road haha

Threads
They come around maybe every 2 weeks I would say. It is definitely convenient! But in 2 weeks, you can create a super big pile! Sometimes it stretches the whole length of your property!

D2hornets58

Threads
They come around maybe every 2 weeks I would say. It is definitely convenient! But in 2 weeks, you can create a super big pile! Sometimes it stretches the whole length of your property!

Haha yeah those could get pretty big...Do you have to put a tarp over it or something so they dont blow around?

Threads
Haha yeah those could get pretty big...Do you have to put a tarp over it or something so they dont blow around?

No, you don't have to. They usually stay wet enough that they don't blow around. A few people put tarps over them.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Blow off all hard surfaces and shrub beds if they want then rake up the bulk and mow the rest and haul it away :/