FALL!

Threads
I can not believe it is already September! There are some trees in our area that are already dropping leaves! This summer heat has really gotten them to turn early! Maybe that will mean an early snow????:biggrin:

D2hornets58

Threads
I can not believe it is already September! There are some trees in our area that are already dropping leaves! This summer heat has really gotten them to turn early! Maybe that will mean an early snow????:biggrin:

Now you got me thinking about snow haha

MBTRAC

Threads

Yep, September came round fast this year .........Fall? Not "Down Under" :biggrin:.......it's only just the first few days of spring & we've already had a couple of close experiences with bushfires......already, this early in spring 28C/84F yesterday........looks like another hot 40+C/104+F summer is heading our way.........should prove an "interesting" season for this professional farmer (& volunteer bush firefighter)

Attachments

• tractor.gif
    tractor.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 95
  • fireman-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
    fireman-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Threads
Fall starts here in 2 hours! I am waiting for the temperature to drop the minute it comes! haha:laughing:

Parkmower

Threads
I love the colors of fall in the north east. I just hate the leaf clean up work that coincides with it.

Bison

Threads
Time to get the winters supply of firewood

Attachments

• getting firewood 2010 021.jpg
    getting firewood 2010 021.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 35

Bison

Threads
Yep,fall trees,cut,load,stack and split all bij mij lonesome.:tongue:
I need 10 of these loads each winter.

What old man!,..i ain't old,...the devil is old!:laughing:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep,fall trees,cut,load,stack and split all bij mij lonesome.:tongue:
I need 10 of these loads each winter.

What old man!,..i ain't old,...the devil is old!:laughing:

I've been doing a lot of that lately. But I don't need nearly that much wood (milder winters down here).

It's good exercise. :thumbsup: