Gas Or Electric Leaf Blower?

helomech

Threads
We use a Stihl gas backpack blower at work to blow out the hanger, and if it isn't bolted down it will be blown away. The mats by the door are a very heavy rubber mat, and it will pick them up. Heck you can roll the tables around with it.

Mike W

Forum Newbie
Threads
I honestly prefer electric. Its just the kind I have always used. But I know people who love gas also. I have a Greenworks G-MAX 40V 185MPH DigiPro Leaf Blower/Vac which is electric.

I looked at that brand, but ended up going with the Toro 51621 Ultraplus Blower/Vac. I don't have a big yard yet need to mulch some leaves from our two trees, so it worked well for my needs. This article on leaf blower and vacuum combos pushed me in that direction.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Why do people keep posting that web site? It is a very poorly written and researched site. Oh wait I know why. Every hit gets them money. It would be easier to actually do a good job and write good articles. People would flock to it then.:thumbdown:

cruzenmike

Threads
Grew up with a corded electric blower and it suited our needs, granted we only used it once a month in the summer and twice in the fall for cleanup of leaves. When I moved out I got a gas blower. I enjoyed the flexibility of having no cord and increased airflow. I have stuck with a gas setup because the size of my property doesn't allow for corded use. A neighbor of mine has a 40volt rechargeable combo trimmer blower and is quite satisfied with his purchase. Again, whatever you get has to suit your needs.