Browns Lawn Service checking in...

Threads
Hello, I'm a retired US ARMY SFC, and I take a little too much pride in my lawn, just joined this forum a couple of weeks ago because I've read a lot of really good information on here, I'm amazed that people actually share knowledge and experience and hobbies, anymore, for free.
I hope to gain a lot and share a lot here if you allow me. Getting to my point, I am restoring an old Murray rider model 38608x92c and it has me stumped, The drive belt snapped, blades are shot and I need a new blade deck, as well, I plan to paint and even put new labels on the machine, I have a 18 wheel semi and this mower actually pulled it down the road! 12hp Briggs&Stratton. any advice or knowledge you can share with me would be appreciated. I plan to restore more old mowers in the future in like new condition. I have photos posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

i don't have the mechanical experience you are seeking, but there are plenty of others who can and will help. try starting a new thread... maybe in the Build-It-Yourself forum...