Lawn Mower Forum User Titles

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think Lawn Pro and Mower Addict are transposed.

I think that's correct. Last week I noticed that KennyV became a "mower addict" when he hit 1000 posts. According to the list in this thread, he should have become a "lawn pro". They're both cool titles.:cool:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Fixed the order. :cool:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ha... ha I just noticed that along with the 2500 club... I also got a LMF ball cap... should come in handy to keep this 100 degree+ sunshine off my white hair... Thanks for the shade Muhammad...:thumbsup:

... :smile:KennyV

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't see how you could top Pharaoh. He was considered a god to the ancient Egyptians.

Well, how about "Lawngod"........(SMALL 'g' - so as not to be offensive to religious people of all stripes) I would say it should go to Lawn Chief (ha ha ha ha), then Lawn King, then Pharoh......

Although 'Lawn Chief' and "Lawn King' were just cheap Murrays..........but, if you post that much, you GOTTA have a sense of humor!! :biggrin: I should be close to the 5k mark by years end at this rate.....:laughing:

Black Bart

Threads
Most seem to like this system but on a detailing forum that I have been a member for several years the post count was dropped because some had a high post count but nothing of value.

They decided that the quality of the post was more important than just sheer numbers.

LandN

Threads
Most seem to like this system but on a detailing forum that I have been a member for several years the post count was dropped because some had a high post count but nothing of value.

They decided that the quality of the post was more important than just sheer numbers.

exactly,well said , QUALITY OVER QUANTITY any day of the week

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
the quality of the post was more important than just sheer numbers.

Now there are at least 3 of us that completely... agree.
If there has to be a count ticker... it should only go up according to content. I don't know that is possible, but it would be nice...

If there needs to be a counter, let it be only visible one wk out of the year... or only visible to the person posting, and no one else. I have never cared for the "just because I showed up'" type of score card...

It is not that hard to tell who makes sense in any discussion... and it is usually not the one who shows up the most...
What ever works, Like I said a long time ago... I am here to stay, I like the Forum... and not because of the count... :smile:KennyV

Black Bart

Threads
Now there are at least 3 of us that completely... agree.
If there has to be a count ticker... it should only go up according to content. I don't know that is possible, but it would be nice...

If there needs to be a counter, let it be only visible one wk out of the year... or only visible to the person posting, and no one else. I have never cared for the "just because I showed up'" type of score card...

It is not that hard to tell who makes sense in any discussion... and it is usually not the one who shows up the most...
What ever works, Like I said a long time ago... I am here to stay, I like the Forum... and not because of the count... :smile:KennyV
Well IMO you are at the top on both post count and quality.
Your post are dead on every time.