How about a Bad Boy mower forum?

GSPKurt

Forum Newbie
Threads
They sell 'em at Tractor Supply, and I was dumb enough to buy one, I figure some other folks might want to discuss them, too.

Threads
Good idea! You might want to private-message Muhammad or Briana about that!:smile:

SeanF

Threads
Would like this as well

beagle1

Forum Newbie
Threads
They sell 'em at Tractor Supply, and I was dumb enough to buy one, I figure some other folks might want to discuss them, too.

Good Idea.Run with it.

mason346

Forum Newbie
Threads

Great! It's about time!!! I have a Bad Boy ZT50 w/kaw726cc (FR730V). LUV IT for the price. Built like a tank. Rides kinda like one. (ha ha - not quite that bad)

Threads
Great! It's about time!!! I have a Bad Boy ZT50 w/kaw726cc (FR730V). LUV IT for the price. Built like a tank. Rides kinda like one. (ha ha - not quite that bad)

I just got my Bad Boy MZ Magnum a couple weeks ago LOVE IT! Just like previously stated built like a tank! Come'on Spring!!!

Threads
I just got my Bad Boy MZ Magnum a couple weeks ago LOVE IT! Just like previously stated built like a tank! Come'on Spring!!!

Welcome to LawnMowerForum! Once spring comes, let us know how you like your new mower! :thumbsup:

Threads
Ha! Spring? I've already been "Mowing with an attitude!" Of course the stuff is brown not green lol

Threads
Ha! Spring? I've already been "Mowing with an attitude!" Of course the stuff is brown not green lol

Haha! Did you get a Badboy that says that on the wing? I think it only comes on the Outlaw.

BBM-AIR-WING-2.gif

Threads
Lol no I got the MZ Magnum 54" no wing BUT I can see a BB OUTLAW in my future :)