JohnDeere Electric 90

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Got it boxed up & ready to go this evening... I didn't appreciate how big it was until I was fitting it into a box...
Anyway it will go out tomorrow. I'll let you know postage... :smile:KennyV

dalebob

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got it boxed up & ready to go this evening... I didn't appreciate how big it was until I was fitting it into a box...
Anyway it will go out tomorrow. I'll let you know postage... :smile:KennyV

Looking forward to it!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's headed your way... just a bit over 18 pounds at $13.70.... 11.35 + 2.35 for insurance.
with holiday mail increased load it's hard to say how quick it will get there, but the gal at the PO guessed Mon or Tuesday.... :smile:KennyV

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
KennyV your a good man to do this for a man you have never met.
I take my hat off to you for this and all the help you have gave everyone here.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks,
I'm just so very glad that there will be another E90 still running. Dale sounds like he has a good handle on these fun mowers...
Along with the thanks for your kind words, You also have helped a lot of folks here:thumbsup:...
:smile:KennyV

dalebob

Forum Newbie
Threads
KennyV your a good man to do this for a man you have never met.
I take my hat off to you for this and all the help you have gave everyone here.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
I will second that. When I took the motor into the shop, the guy told me , basically, good luck finding parts for THAT! I didn't know about the Forum or KennyV then but I am sure glad I do now. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

Threads
I will second that. When I took the motor into the shop, the guy told me , basically, good luck finding parts for THAT! I didn't know about the Forum or KennyV then but I am sure glad I do now. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas to you too, dalebob! :smile:

Rambow

Forum Newbie
Threads
KennyV, I've got a JD electric 90, 1974/75. I need a Service Manuel to rebuild the wiring of the battery charging system. I'm rebuilding the charger, but wiring was unclear. Might you have a picture or schematic? it's the one with a timer knob and rectangle charge indicator. Thanks, Dan

John Deere built this great electric Rider in the early 70's. It was a 36 volt system. Worked great, I had 2 of them, nice quiet rider, with 2 electric motors on the deck & one larger electric drive motor & 3 speed transmission. still have a lot of parts.
Here is a small picture I found on line...
:smile:KennyV

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
This thread is 4 years old. Probable wont get response.

Samwhit1949

Forum Newbie
Threads

I have a nice Electric 90 that needs one deck motor. Any ideas? Thanks