scored a very nice lt133!

ironhorse

Threads
another c-list score, in near new condition, at a very good price, runs and works perfect, i've been wanting a nice j/d, only for a small yard, but more than i want to push:thumbsup:DSCF0057.jpg

JOE.G

Threads
I have a LT 133 for a back up mower, took the deck off and the GF and kids use it to garden and what not. It cut real nice but had to stay on top of the grass it is a little underpowered. If you don't mind what did you pay for it?

ironhorse

Threads
I have a LT 133 for a back up mower, took the deck off and the GF and kids use it to garden and what not. It cut real nice but had to stay on top of the grass it is a little underpowered. If you don't mind what did you pay for it?

got it for $600., i thought it was pretty good deal, i only have a small yard to cut but it's more than i want to push, ironically i sold the murray rider i was using only an hour and half after i brought home the deere, which made the deal even better, wasn't sure how long i would be sitting on the murray, so it worked out great!:biggrin:

JOE.G

Threads
You should like it, My yard was just to big for it, it has been a good machine though it has held up well and runs good, Mine leaks a touch of oil from the front cover but nothing bad. Kids run it a lot and it tows a pretty good load in the trailer. I keep up with maint, every year new plug oil and filter ( Oil may be a few times a year ) New plug every year.

ironhorse

Threads
You should like it, My yard was just to big for it, it has been a good machine though it has held up well and runs good, Mine leaks a touch of oil from the front cover but nothing bad. Kids run it a lot and it tows a pretty good load in the trailer. I keep up with maint, every year new plug oil and filter ( Oil may be a few times a year ) New plug every year.

yeah, i'm not a big fan of the kohler engine, but what i got it for, and the shape it was in, i couldn't pass it up. i think the biggest issue with the kohlers, is keeping them clean, they don't like to be overheated. most likely just need to reseal your valve cover to stop your leak, not hard to do, thanks for your input:smile:

JOE.G

Threads
Yeah it is the valve cover, Not to worried about it not bad.

clobber

Forum Newbie
Threads
got it for $600., i thought it was pretty good deal, i only have a small yard to cut but it's more than i want to push, ironically i sold the murray rider i was using only an hour and half after i brought home the deere, which made the deal even better, wasn't sure how long i would be sitting on the murray, so it worked out great!:biggrin:

I have a lt133 very nice all around mower,mine leaks oil in front behind ohv plate.Is there a gasket there to replace?

ironhorse

Threads
I have a lt133 very nice all around mower,mine leaks oil in front behind ohv plate.Is there a gasket there to replace?

should just be a sealant between the head and the cover:smile: