Why chose a Ferris?

sduncan000

Threads
son-in-law has a 3100z 61" and mows about 4 acres with a lot of trees---cut his time almost in 1/2 :smile:
When I switched from my Craftsman 42" to my Ferris 2000z 52", I seriously cut my time by 2/3... went from 10 hours to 3 at the worst.
Was one of the best investments I have ever made - aside from marrying my lovely bride that is!

ferrisbestyet

Threads
When I switched from my Craftsman 42" to my Ferris 2000z 52", I seriously cut my time by 2/3... went from 10 hours to 3 at the worst.
Was one of the best investments I have ever made - aside from marrying my lovely bride that is!
Great You have a match made in heaven The beauty(wife) and the beast(Ferris) Frank Shreveport Married in June of 1964 to my beauty,,,,2012 to my beast(Ferris) This mower is a tank,,,, LOL H A N D

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    329.7 KB · Views: 17

rmccutchan

Forum Newbie
Threads
What is the benefit of having suspension on all four wheels. In what ways does that effect the mower and its performance? What are some of the other pros and cons?

I had a Toro Groundsmaster for one summer and the properties I mowed were a little lumpy.....it was so rough that it made me have to pee about every 15 minutes.:thumbdown: I'm looking forward to suspension this year! :thumbsup:

ferrisbestyet

Threads
I had a Toro Groundsmaster for one summer and the properties I mowed were a little lumpy.....it was so rough that it made me have to pee about every 15 minutes.:thumbdown: I'm looking forward to suspension this year! :thumbsup:
Haaaaaaaa That is a cute little clown mower for home owners on a budget,,,You !Now own a real Machine and real easy on the rear, Your beer wont even bonce out of the holder while mowing...(smile)

ferrisbestyet

Threads
Congratulations! You've got 30 years on me - we were married in 94 (I wasnt born til '67!)
Sounds like you have one of the best marriages!
Thanks,,, Best of luck and happiness to you and your sweet mate,,, It has been a beautiful ride so far,,, LOL .. GOD and FERRIS Don't make no junk.. Say Amen

Chugbug

Threads
I demoed the 3200 today and the ride beats anything I've tested to date. It has a 4 year, 500 hour warranty. They were asking 10,900 for the Kaw 1000 and 10,499 for the Vanguard. Didn't get to cut grass was soaked but the ride is unbelievable.

ferrisbestyet

Threads
I demoed the 3200 today and the ride beats anything I've tested to date. It has a 4 year, 500 hour warranty. They were asking 10,900 for the Kaw 1000 and 10,499 for the Vanguard. Didn't get to cut grass was soaked but the ride is unbelievable.
Great ,, The Briggs vanguard is a fine motor Parts cheaper than the Kaw ,,You will love the Ferris...You will wear out three kaws or Briggs b/4 you hurt the over all body and frame of the Ferris ,,, This machine is a tank...... l o l This is not your Home Despot mower with bells and whistles,,,,, h a n d GOD AND FERRIS DON,T BUILT N0 JUNK
http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/asset.php?fid=20591&uid=53550&d=1427488953