Echo Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

kblackmer100

Threads
Howdy I'm new here as of today and already i like this forum, lots of brand topics to talk about :) I have tons of echo equipment some ive like and some i didn't but as a whole its a pretty good company

cpttango42

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
New guy from Virginia.

I have the following
SRM-335
SRM-410u
PB-580t
and an older Gray shred and vac.

Threads
I have a echo srm-2100. Got it free as it wasnt running. Spark plug was loose. Other than a few primer bulb replacements, been an awesome trimmer.

Normstorm

Threads
Hello, Norm LFP (N Sea) WA. I hate gasoline engines of all types. I'd like to blame it on that my dad didn't have a lot of tools and certainly not any high quality Auto Mechanics type tools. So most repairs I tried were Micky Mouse like trying to remove a lawn mower flywheel with a hammer or hacksawing shock absorbers off a Chevelle because they were completely rusted and I had no clue how to remove them properly. But probably more due to my lack of patience and knowledge. All that has changed now due to the internet! ha ha........

Current Problems:
Shindaiwa T242 (6 years old?) Line trimmer. DOA because of bad ethenol. Need to learn exact steps to follow in order to not repeat mistakes on the Toro I am still working on!
Toro 22" Recycler 20374 (2017?) Elec. Start Pers. Pace Mower. Mostly runs but waiting for more grass or leaves then will test it after doing a 2nd valve lash adj. that Bert recommended.
Other Equipment.
Honda HRX217HYA bought used recently. Awesome so far!
Old (Maybe 20 years) Used Honda 21". Still starts 1-2 pulls and works very well but I need the roto stop since emptying bag 20-30 times and pulling cord is killing back as I get older.
Last Not Least: ECHO SRM225 Line Trimmer (1 Year) Grabbed it at H Depot last spring to shut the neighbor up on other side of fence ragging about "weed seeds". Works as good as the T242 Used to when it ran.

builderpete

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! ?

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Echo equipment. Maybe attach a photo or two of your Echo tools and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Echo owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Echo equipment owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Echo stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I don't waste your time. Echo srm2306

JP56

Threads
GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! 👍

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Echo equipment. Maybe attach a photo or two of your Echo tools and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Echo owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Echo equipment owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Echo stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hello all! I have a lot of different power equipment of several makes & types, I am also the family & friend "Repair Mechanic" everyone runs to when they have problems with THEIR equipment. Having said that, I am here today, looking for some manuals and/or sketches for the repair & maintenance of my son's ECHO SRM-225 String Trimmer. It has been spewing gasoline & stalling when he uses it. I put it on my bench & cleaned it up, and have found several problems with his fuel lines at the Tank Grommet where the lines pass thru from the tank to the carb.