Mobil DTE 18M

thehemikid

Threads
Anybody in Western Ky, Southern In, Southern IL, or Northwest Tn, know where to get/order this Mobil DTE 18M replacement/substitute Hyd oil rather than the "Cha Ching" Grasshopper oil? How much is it a Gal./Qt. Looking for someplace close but would have it shipped if I had to.

I'm calling a local bulk oil distributor tomorrow but I have my doubts, ...cause they didn't show Mobil among the brands listed.

thehemikid

Threads
Called a local Distributor Yesterday & she said they haven't stocked that in a long time, & said their other warehouse in Evansville In. has it & "its not called that anymore", "the name has been changed to DTE 10 Excel 100". I can't remember exactly what she said so I'll paraphrase,... "it covers a wider range of the other Mobil numbered oils". I'm guessing the other 11-19 numbers. I'll try to ask about that again today.

Said its $103.31 for a 5 Gallon bucket. I said that's better than $95 a Gallon, she said ...Whhhaaaaaat.

Anyway it supposed to be in this after noon.

This afternoon/Edit/update: I called today & asked about the "...covering a wider range...bla bla" & she said that was her guess. She mention the web site below (which I read some last night) ...I said it would be nice if "they" would have it written in some way that this 10 Excel 100 "supersedes the 18M"

http://www.mobil.com/USA-English/Lubes/PDS/GLXXENINDMOMobil_DTE_10_Excel.aspx

Last edited: