Z.t. mower 1 blade cuts wont doesnt (2 blade mower)

Scolabird

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all newbie here!
I mow our 2 acres with a toro timecutter 42 and no trouble for 3 years. I mow for half hour then let her rest an hour while weedeating... then mow the rest. Ended up hitting a stump and bent the deck and broke blades off the not deck!!
On a budget beat the deck straight removed the blades and spindles and welded it back true to shape. Upon replacing blades it appears only 1 is mowing while the other isnt???? Not certain of the inter workings of z.ts but since the clutch works and one blade mows could it just be one seized spindle?? The mower does run rough now and dies sporadically!
Any help appreciated thanks!
John

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Scolabird, I see you have now posted two more thread listing the same problem as the thread I replied to yesterday. Please do not do this. It will not help your cause and get very confusing for everyone. Second it has been less than 24 hours since your first thread, on a weekend. You must realize that we have other jobs and family matters, which mean it does take time to get answers to questions. Posting multiple times, over short time frames, makes it look like you want us to help you NOW and can’t wait. I hopefully doubt this is your case, just that you don’t understand the forum guidelines. Stick to one thread and be patient. Finally, have you even attempted to look at the items I listed in your other thread?