Export thread

Year and Model?

Brads

Brads

Howdy! Anybody know how to figure out year and model number on my old rider so I can get a few parts. (Mower deck belt covers, ign. switch, etc.) Sticker behind seat was torn off long ago so no help there. It's a green garden tractor, 46 inch cut, 20 hp Briggs & Stratton twin L head motor. Was told engine was made in 96. That's all I know. Thanks :smile:

Info.

Murray Ultra Garden Tractor, 46 inch cut
Briggs & Stratton 20 hp L Head Twin
Hydrostatic Drive

Engine
Model # 460777 125C
Type 1277 01
Code 960115B

mower2.jpgmower3.jpgmower4.jpgmower 1.jpg

R

Rivets

Murray only produced about 10 models in the 46" in 1996. Most of the basic parts were the same. 46254X15B is just one of the models. Give it a try.

Fish

Fish

Searching the 46" Murray Ultras brought up this one, it sure looks like it!!!! 46258x6A The Murray Ultra Suffix is x6 BTW.

OEM Parts

Brads

Brads

Thank you Rivets & Fish :drink:

Using your suggestions I was able to narrow it down to a couple of different ones on Partstree.com. (Since it has a Briggs engine I think it's either 46378x6A or 46401x6A) Whichever, they all take the same parts so who cares. This is totally awesome!!!

Thank guys :thumbsup:

Brads

Brads

Are you kidding me!?! I mean, I go to all this trouble, bother at least a million people, (mostly you guys) and when I finally ID my mower, I find out you can't get a left belt cover for the deck anymore.

Partstree.com

Murray 92154E701
CONTACT YOUR SOURCE OF SUPPLY, Cover, Left Pulley Not available

Right side, 10 bucks. No sweat. Lefty... forget it. Really!?! I mean, these are belt covers. Shouldn't you be able to get the set? I looked on some other mower parts places, same thing. Not available. Ebay, nothing. Ummm, anybody got a suggestion on where I might be able to find the belt covers?

mower2 (2).jpg See, no cover

Attachments

Fish

Fish

Well Murray kind of went under, and Briggs absorbed them, so their parts support kind of crumbled, which is a shame, because the murray units were pretty good for what they cost, but sorry, folks will be just competing for what parts are left in the warehouses....

Brads

Brads

Well Murray kind of went under, and Briggs absorbed them, so their parts support kind of crumbled, which is a shame, because the murray units were pretty good for what they cost, but sorry, folks will be just competing for what parts are left in the warehouses....

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hmmm... well seeing as it's my feet by them pulleys I guess I better make one huh. Who knows, might even be kinda fun. Thanks :smile:

Fish

Fish

Believe me, I would kill to have a warehouse full of Murray parts........

Carscw

Carscw

Believe me, I would kill to have a warehouse full of Murray parts........

I have about half a acre of Murray's
Guess I will look into selling parts.

Fish

Fish

yeah, well, duh.....