Export thread

X324

H

h2ojohn

Going to sell my Z425 and am looking at a x324 (4WS). Would like to hear any pros and con on this mower. Thanks.............................

B

bigmoose

I also looked at a x324, ended up with a x320, last fall with mulching kit,, the x320 has a very tight turning radius already, unless you have a lot of saplings to trim around the x320 seems to do what ever I need to get close to. Also I guess its just me, but I like the looks and the idea of taller wheels and tires. Also I have a blade, saddle weights,chains for this winter, the x324 requires a special att. for the weights, and the mower deck has fixed wheels instead of the adjustable ones
, a much better designed deck

M

mac

Plus the fact that the cost of that 4WS is astronomical compared to the regular steer, if anything goes wrong.

B

benski

Plus the fact that the cost of that 4WS is astronomical compared to the regular steer, if anything goes wrong.

That right there would be a big factor for me. Unless I REALLY needed the 4WS, I'd, uh, steer clear.:ashamed::wink::biggrin:

K

KennyV

Going to sell my Z425 and am looking at a x324 (4WS). Would like to hear any pros and con on this mower. Thanks.............................

WELCOME to LMF...
Good to see yet another Kansan joining in...

I have to agree with all the other replies... taller wheel/tires will work better in all situations and the least complicated a system the less trouble over it's expected life span... Happy mowing and Poat back with what you get and the type of season end deals that are out your way... :smile:KennyV

Richandtd

Richandtd

Well I have had an x324 new since 07 the 4 wheel steer is great. With the extra weight I do really tilting cutting with out fear of rolling over. Yes it was expensive to buy but 11 years cutting 4 acres a week she still does a great job.