Worldlawn Equipment?

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Anyone have one or use one
From what I know they are made by exmarks/Toros old mower developer because they broke off an built there own version they seem to be built just as good.
Any more info about them an the mower would greatly help

edd

Threads
they look like ex mark and the prices look good.........just no dealers around me

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
they look like ex mark and the prices look good.........just no dealers around me

Try an Encore dealer if your looking for worldLawn, they should be one in the same because WorldLawn purchased Encore a while back.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Try an Encore dealer if your looking for worldLawn, they should be one in the same because WorldLawn purchased Encore a while back.

Yea i check them out the other day there pretty good looking mowers

chemingthroughtheleather

Threads
Their dealer support seems limited,that's why I went with Hustler.The machine itself looks robust with features we all would agree are necessary for a long life.If I lived in Nebraska I would have bought one.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Their dealer support seems limited,that's why I went with Hustler.The machine itself looks robust with features we all would agree are necessary for a long life.If I lived in Nebraska I would have bought one.

I don't know about limited support in other places but here in Florida there are like 15 dealers within a 100 radius and 25 dealers through out the state. I'll bet you have more in Indiana than you think. World lawn is really getting started in the commercial end of the market and if they keep there prices affordable I think you'll find they will be a major competitor. I know for one I really think the Toro Grandstand is one of the best on the market but when you look at the 52" price wise at between 8 and 9K vs the world lawn and compare the 52" engines and mowers, there price of $5799 looks really good.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Ric I checked them out they are really well made an have the same parts as the other big brands I really wanna see a 36 stand on though them though