woofer60

woofer60

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 3 year old john deere la125 tractor. It has a 42" deck. The right side doesnt cut the grass all the way. I looked at the spindle and the blade and they seem fine. belt seems good too. Any thoughts?

LawnBoy M

Threads
It could be that the deck became unbalanced, and that one side is cutting higher than the other side, causing an uneven cut.
Jeff

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a 3 year old john deere la125 tractor. It has a 42" deck. The right side doesnt cut the grass all the way. I looked at the spindle and the blade and they seem fine. belt seems good too. Any thoughts?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has the deck belt tension ever been adjusted since it was new? Your manual mentions this is to be done after a few short hours of operation and tells you how using you as a Guinea Pig for a judgment call.

If there are caked dried grass clippings under the deck, clean it.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there! WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there! WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again I didn't do a very good job but at least I have a partner now because LawnBoy M didn't either.

I'll try to do better next time but LawnBoy M is on his own. :laughing:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again I didn't do a very good job but at least I have a partner now because LawnBoy M didn't either.

I'll try to do better next time but LawnBoy M is on his own. :laughing:

Hahaha...:biggrin:
I know her comment seems to say your response is not good enough...("moved your thread to ... You'll get a better response there.")

But I don't think that's what she is really saying... I Hope:wink:... :smile:KennyV