Wiring Diagram

usmc_sgt

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Z335e with an electrical issue. Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram? I can't seem to find one online.

If anyone's interested, my issue is a no start/no crank condition. Battery voltage is good until the ignition is moved to the run position (not the crank/start position). Voltage drops to 8.5V. In the off position, voltage is good and there is no current drain. Checked the ignition switch, continuity is good. Checked continuity between +12V and ground cables (with battery disconnected). I'm reading about 1K Ohm once the ignition is moved to the run position.

Any ideas?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Remove battery & take to local auto parts store & ask them to load test battery, should be of no cost to you. If you purchase new battery make sure CCA'S are what Operators Manual or Parts Manual call for.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
JD put their wiring diagrams in their Technical Manuals as they change them regularly so you need to look them up by the serial number.
I can not stress enough the extreme valus in buying the Tech manual for our mower, read it and you become an expert in one night .