Export thread

Will this pulley work? tore mine up

P

platinumaa

the center of my pulley stripped out.. i need to purchase another one.. please tell me if this pulley from amazon will work

Amazon.com: Oregon Spindle Drive Pulley for AYP 42", 44" and 50" Decks: Patio, Lawn & Garden

i have a 2006 super LT 1550.. the star shaped rod ciming from blade is fine.. just stripped center pulley out

appreciate the help

J

jross

Before going with Amazon.com check this one on Pat's Small Engines -http://www.psep.biz/store/cub_cadet_pulleys.htm-. It lists models after 2007, but check all the part numbers to match it to yours. You can also e-mail or call them and they'll do all they can to help you. I got Oregon spindles from them with blades for our 1600 at $43 each. Amazon wanted $70. Also remember many MDT parts will fit Cub Cadet.

wjjones

wjjones

Also you might check mymowerparts.com ... Do you have a part# for this pulley? The pulley on the Amazon link appears to have the correct center shape for the shaft..

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

Did your Cub Cadet dealer have one ?

K

KennyV

Those thin spline centers without hubs usually also damage the shaft... if it has any damage at the spot it attaches it will fail again soon, look very close and measure for ware...

If that pulley has the same OD, ID and spline count... it should be fine... :smile:KennyV

P

platinumaa

Perfect.. i appreciate all the responses.. thanks fellas