Export thread

Why no Hustler forum?

B

bigblock

Just curious. I feel left out. Maybe I need a new mower.

K

KennyV

This has came up before...
There are more than a few Hustler mowers & quite a few Hustler fans around here...
What model do you have??? :smile:KennyV

B

bigblock

Hi Kenny, I have a Fastrak 52" w/Honda 20. I've had no problems with it but I would like to know what others have experienced.

wjjones

wjjones

Hustler, and there is no Bunton either maybe the admin can add these??:smile:

Briana

Briana

Welcome to the NEW HUSTLER FORUM! :biggrin:

K

KennyV

WOW......
Too Cool.....
I guess, this may get more Hustler chat...?
:smile:KennyV....

B

bigblock

Well, isn't this nice. Hustler has a forum. I guess that kills this thread.

L

Larry R

Just curious. I feel left out. Maybe I need a new mower.

Hustler is a good mower as long as you don't have the GVX530 Honda. Mine has been in the shop 4 times for complete valve parts replacements, it's there now. 1st time was for 2 months while the factory made replacement parts. Just get the Kawasaki or Briggs. I offered to pay the difference for a Kawasaki if they would allow something for the Honda but they don't want to do it since the wiring is not the same.

J

jdhart7

Re: Fastrak 52 20 honda,no problems!

Hi Kenny, I have a Fastrak 52" w/Honda 20. I've had no problems with it but I would like to know what others have experienced.

I have a 05 Fastrak 52 w/Honda 20,just passed 5000 hours,nothing but blades,belts,filters,new front tires and frequent maint,use mobile 1 5w30 don't seem to be no end to this machine!!!

K

KennyV

Re: Fastrak 52 20 honda,no problems!

I have a 05 Fastrak 52 w/Honda 20,just passed 5000 hours,nothing but blades,belts,filters,new front tires and frequent maint,use mobile 1 5w30 don't seem to be no end to this machine!!!

Hello & WELCOME to these Forums....

Hustler make a Very good product. Great Kansas Company... You put on a Lot of hours per year... :smile:KennyV