Comparison WHICH HONDA MOWER?

Threads
I am looking at 2 Honda mowers: the HRX217VKA and the HRX217HYA. The first one has the Variable Speed Smart Drive. The second has hydrostatic cruise control and a Roto-Stop blade stop system. Other than that, the models are the same. Which should I go for? :anyone:They are pictured below.
HRX217VKA: honda with adjustable speed.jpg

HRX217HYA: honda with cruise control and Roto-Stop.jpg

Bullitt66

Threads
I bought the HYA a couple weeks ago. The mower is awesome with one exception. The distance between the handle bar and the control bars is too big in my opinion, 6.75 inches. It is too big to comfortably leave your hand on the bar when making turns. I have large hands too, it's just a big space. I've only used it twice so I'm sure I will get used to it. I really wanted the blade stop feature and I like the transmission, so I will probably end up keeping this mower. Let me know if you need any other info.

Threads
I just bought the HYA yesterday! It seemed to be more comfortable than the Smart Drive on the VKA. My wrists or thumbs would get tired from pushing down on the Smart Drive system. I think I made a good choice!! :thumbsup: